Senior Quality Assurance (SQA) Lead
The Software Quality Assurance (SQA) lead will oversee the design, implementation and execution of SQA processes.
Responsibilities include managing SQA projects and resources. Designing and implementing repeatable and automated tests. Working with other team members to debug and identify solutions.
The SQA Lead will play an important part in our company’s development process. We are looking for a self motivated team player, that will take ownership of software quality from development to release. Monitor all stages of software development to identify and resolve system issues to meet quality standards.
- Oversee the design and implementation of validation procedures, test plans, and test cases.
- Build and mange team of offshore SQA engineers.
- Work cross functionally to ensure SQA requirements are defined.
- Work cross functionally to trouble shoot technical issues.
- Work with agile methodologies.
- Work independently in a fast paced, highly technical environment with concurrent projects.
- Identify and clearly articulate issues.
- Develop repeatable tests for Integration and Performance environments. Using either python, java or c++, shell script
- Leverage performance testing tools (memory usage, CPU usage, identify bottlenecks)
- Migrate functional testing into regression testing
- BSEE or equivalent experience considered
- 5 years minimum experience performing SQA
- Demonstrates ability to write and execute detailed test plans
- Familiar with testing Java, Python, and C++ applications with an understanding of HTTP standards.
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Experiences using products for performing performance tests (JMeter, JProbe, etc)
- Experience setting up and executing automated regression tests
- Proficiency writing testing applications using Python, Java, C++
Important Personal Attributes:
- You are curious about science and technology
- Challenging yourself is an intrinsic part of who you are
- Team matters
- Sharing and debating ideas to get to the right answer is important to you
- You seek to act and don’t wait to be told
- You like to teach those around you
- You are serious about your work but also believe that laughter and levity are important
- You work hard and you also have passions outside of work that enrich your life
- Winning is important to you, but so is how you win
Contact us to learn more about this role.